- ROCKET come with a PA system suitable for up to 250 guests. Basic stage lighting is also provided as part of the service.
- For larger events, ROCKET have arrangements with a number of excellent PA companies who will supply the necessary equipment for an additional charge. This can often work well for corporate events, as the band can normally secure a very competitive deal due to their ongoing relationship with these companies.
- All the band’s electrical equipment is PAT tested.
- The band has £10,000,000 Public Liability insurance through the Musicians Union.
- The minimum performance area required for the band is 7m x 4m (23ft x 13ft) with at least 4 x 240v plug sockets nearby. Power requirements may differ at larger events using hired production.
- The band takes between 60- 90 minutes to set up depending on ease of access to the performance area.
- To provide an accurate costing, the band needs to know as much as possible about your entertainment requirements. Various things can affect the cost of hiring the band, including the size and location of the venue, the arrival time to set-up, the length of time you would like ROCKET to play and the finish time. The band will travel all over the UK and Internationally, but will charge an additional fee depending on the distance to the venue from London. The extra fee is to cover things like additional travel time, fuel costs and overnight hotel accommodation, if required, on events more than 250 miles from London. Please use the enquiry form to tell the band about your planned event.
- A small deposit of approximately 15% will be required to secure the booking. A contract will also be issued outlining the agreed terms of the event. The balance will be due in the week prior to the event date.
- The band will listen to you if you ask them to adjust the volume! ROCKET have played at many events of differing sizes, and can tailor the volume to the dimensions and acoustics of the room as well as the number of people in the audience.